Sunday School Activities About Giving
Stop wasting time looking for Sunday school activities!
Don't spend another weekend frantically looking for suitable Sunday school activities for your upcoming class! Children's Worship Bulletins are full of games and puzzles about nearly every part of Scripture you want to teach.
See how easy it is to use Children's Worship Bulletins
In this short article, we'll show you how easy it is to create Sunday school activities about giving from two of our bulletins. Want to know more? Scroll down to learn about our 50% savings offer too!
Sunday school activity about giving for ages 3-6: Rejoice in all the good things the Lord has given to you
- Print a bulletin for each child
- Gather pencils and crayons
- Draw four or five different types of fruit in a basket on an 8-½" x 11" piece of paper; make enough copies for each child
- White board with a dry erase marker or blackboard and chalk
- Give each child a bulletin, a pencil and some crayons.
- Have the children complete the puzzle "Rejoice in all the good things the Lord has given you" while you read aloud Deuteronomy 26:1-11 to the class.
- Give each child a copy of the fruit in a basket picture.
- Explain the activity, "God has given us so many gifts. We're going to rejoice in all the good things He has given us by naming four or five of the gifts He's given us personally. Can you name one gift God has given you? (Write any reasonable answer on the board.) Let's write or draw this gift on one of the fruits in our basket. (Have the children copy what you've written on the board onto one of the fruits in the drawing.)
- Let's think of other gifts God has given us. (Write examples on the board to help the children along. Have the children copy or draw them onto a piece of fruit from their bulletin. If children think of more gifts than pieces of fruit, have them draw their own fruit in the basket and label them, appropriately.)
- Allow the children to color their full baskets of gifts from God.
- When the children have finished their baskets, ask a volunteer to show their basket to the class while you review the gifts God has given us.
Sunday school activity about giving for ages 7-12: Giving to God
- Print a bulletin for each child
- Gather pencils
- Have a small prize for the winner
- Give each child a bulletin and pencil.
- Explain the activity, "We're going to learn about giving to God by seeing how quickly you can solve the puzzle in our bulletin today. When I yell, 'GO!' we will work on solving 'When the Israelites entered the land God was giving to them ...' The first person to finish their puzzle will win a prize."
- Yell, "GO!" and wait for the first child to finish their puzzle.
- Have the winner read their answers to the class. Award prize.
- Read aloud Deuteronomy 26:1-11 to reinforce the lesson.
Children's Worship Bulletins are available for two age groups
Like the example activities we've provided in this short article, Children's Worship Bulletins are available for ages 3-6 and ages 7-12. Each bulletin is packed with fun puzzles, word games, dot-to-dots, seek-and-finds and more bulletins to teach and inspire children to cherish Scripture.
Thousands of Children's Worship Bulletins are available
There are thousands of Children's Worship Bulletins organized and searchable by Scripture reference, topic or lectionary reading. With so many choices, you'll be sure to find exactly what you need for your next Sunday school class. Plus, we're adding more content all the time!
Guaranteed, Risk-Free Trial
Put Children's Worship Bulletins to the test by signing up for our 30-day, no obligation risk-free trial period, and see for yourself! That's right, for one month you can download and print bulletins to share with your children.
At the end of the month, you can either cancel and owe nothing or send in your low payment of only $4.99 a month per age group to continue enjoying all our bulletins! You have NOTHING to lose!
Begin a membership to both age groups of Children's Worship Bulletins today and SAVE UP TO 50% on the second age group. IMMEDIATELY begin engaging your children in worship. They'll thank you!
Start your Risk-Free trial and download the perfect bulletin TODAY.