Sunday School Activities About Job
Make Sunday school bulletins unique to your church
Why give your students generic handouts that they'll never look at again? With Children's Worship Bulletins, you can uniquely customize your bulletins so that your kids take home a relevant, educational reminder of their activities in Sunday school. Include your church's name, contact information, pastor's name and your church's logo so that kids and their parents have a ready reference to your church.
Make Sunday school activities memorable
Too often, kids can't remember what they did in Sunday school by the time they're in the car and headed home. With Children's Worship Bulletins, it's easy to create activities that make Sunday school memorable.
In this short article, we've provided two Sunday school bulletins about Job to help you make your class memorable. Your kids will be excited to tell their parents about what they learned!
Sunday school activity about Job for ages 3-6: Job said, "My feet have followed God's steps ... "
- Print a bulletin for each child
- Gather enough crayons or colored pencils for the children
- Give each child a bulletin and crayons or colored pencils.
- Explain the activity, "While I read our Bible lesson, solve the puzzle 'Job said, "My feet have followed in God's steps … " Have them color the correct path to "God's Way" blue and the remaining footprints any color they choose.
- Read Job 23:1-17 while the children solve the puzzle and color Job's footsteps.
Sunday school activity about Job for ages 7-12: How does Job's story end?
- Print a bulletin for each child
- Gather enough pencils for the group
- Have a small prize for the winner
- Give each child a bulletin and a pencil.
- Explain the activity, "When I say, 'GO!' complete the puzzle 'How does Job's story end?' Cross out each letter that appear five or more times. Then, circle all of the remaining letters in the puzzle. Place those remaining letters on the lines provided in the same order as they appear in the chart. The first person to complete the puzzle and write down the answer will win."
- Yell, "GO!" and wait for the first child to finish.
- Check the winner's puzzle solution to "The Lord blessed Job's life". (Q=5, N=5, P= 5, G=5).
- Give the winner a small prize.
- Read Job 42:1-17 to reinforce the story.
Make Sunday school planning easier than ever
Just like the examples in this short article, each bulletin is full of Bible-based puzzles, word searches, seek-and-finds, dot-to-dots and many more activities that children love. For convenience, your subscription to Children's Worship Bulletins is continuous — you'll receive a weekly bulletin that follows either a Scripture plan or your choice of lectionary. Sunday school planning couldn't be easier than having fun, educational and meaningful bulletins regularly delivered directly to you!
Guaranteed, Risk-Free Trial
Put Children's Worship Bulletins to the test by signing up for our 30-day, risk-free trial period, and see for yourself! That's right, for one month you can download and print bulletins to share with your children.
At the end of the month, you can either cancel and owe nothing or send in your low payment of $4.99 per age group to continue enjoying all our bulletins! You have NOTHING to lose!
Begin a membership to both age groups of Children's Worship Bulletins today and SAVE UP TO 50% on the second age group. IMMEDIATELY begin engaging your children in worship. They'll thank you!
Start your Risk-Free trial and download the perfect bulletin TODAY.