Children's Church Bulletins about Christmas
The real reason to celebrate Christmas
During the holidays, it's so important to help children remember the real reason for celebrating Christmas.
Children's Worship Bulletins are carefully designed by using proven educational methods and endorsed by Christian educators and pastors of all denominations. They teach basic Scripture knowledge, not doctrine, so they're perfect for all Christian churches. They help children interact with the Scriptures while enjoying time in church.
Help children share the good news of the Gospel
The bulletins in our Christmas series focus on the real reason to celebrate the holiday. Empower the children of your church by engaging them in the story of God's gift to all of us—His one and only Son Jesus.
When children know the Gospel, they are equipped to share it. And it's easy to take any of the lessons from Children's Worship Bulletins and build activities around them to help children share the good news.
In this short article, learn how to use Children's Worship Bulletins to help children create small, meaningful gifts that even the youngest children can use to share the Gospel of the Bible with their friends.
Children's church bulletin about Christmas for ages 3–6: The wise men followed a new star that had appeared bright in the sky
- Print a bulletin for each child
- Gather enough crayons or colored pencils and a pair of scissors for everyone
- Cut an 18" length of string or yarn for each child
- Have a paper punch
- Give each child a bulletin, crayons or colored pencils and a pair of scissors.
- Explain the activity, "Today, we're going to hear the story about the how the Magi followed a new star to baby Jesus. While I read our Bible story, solve, color and cut out your puzzle 'The wise men followed a new star that had appeared bright in the sky.'"
- Read aloud Matthew 2:1–12 while the children work on their puzzles and craft.
- When each child has finished coloring and cutting out his or her star, punch a hole in one of the star's points, and help the child thread the length of string or yarn through the hole. Tie the yarn ends together in a knot so that the child can wear the star around his or her neck.
- If time permits, explain that Jesus is the light of the world. Suggest that the children can share the Good News about Jesus by giving their star necklaces to a friend who may not know about Him.
Children's church bulletin about Christmas for ages 7–12: Fit the pieces in the puzzle
- Print a bulletin for each child
- Gather enough pencils, glue sticks and scissors for everyone
- Cut a 4" length of fancy yarn for each child
- Cut an 8" by 2-½" strip of cardstock to serve as a bookmark for each child. Punch a hole at the top of each
- Give each child a bulletin, a pencil, a glue stick, a pair of scissors, a length of yarn and a bookmark.
- Explain the activity, "Today, we're going to make bookmarks to give to a friend. While we hear today's Scripture lesson, please complete 'Fit the pieces in the puzzle.'"
- Read aloud or have the children read aloud John 1:1–14.
- Continue, "Carefully cut out the star and the Earth from your bulletin. Glue each onto your bookmark. Through the hole at the top of the bookmark, attach the length of yarn. Onto the back of the bookmark, write a verse and reference from our Scripture lesson, such as 'In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. John 1:4 (NIV)'"
- Suggest that the children can share the Good News about Jesus by giving their bookmarks to a friend who may not know about Him.
Guaranteed, Risk-Free Trial
Put Children's Worship Bulletins to the test by signing up for our 30-day, no obligation risk-free trial period, and see for yourself! That's right, for one month you can download and print bulletins to share with your children.
At the end of the month, you can either cancel and owe nothing or send in your low payment of $12.95 per age group to continue enjoying all our bulletins! You have NOTHING to lose!
Begin a membership to both age groups of Children's Worship Bulletins today and SAVE UP TO 50% on the second age group for the first year of membership. IMMEDIATELY begin engaging your children in worship. They'll thank you!
Start your Risk-Free trial and download the perfect bulletin TODAY.